Congratulations! You’re taking the first step to big-hearted parenting.
Raising a caring, generous family can be difficult in the age of ever-present advertising, one-click-shopping, and an infinite list of options to fill your free time.
Big-Hearted Families will make it easier to keep kindness at the top of your priority list.
Find inspiration and stay motivated by joining our community:
- Register. It’s free! Plus it will allow you to comment on and rate any projects you complete. Share your knowledge and inspire other families!
- Sign up for our newsletter, a brief monthly compilation of our latest projects, expert advice, and book ideas.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter, or follow us on Pinterest
- Sign up for our Volunteer listing if you’re in the area. (If you don’t see your area listed, help us launch one in your area!)
- Twin Cities
- NYC Area
- Other cities coming soon
- Follow our blog, where one family of five puts our resources to the test and welcomes you to share your experiences too!
- Subscribe to the Big-Hearted Families Book Club! Each month we will send out a special story, a brand-new activity, and a kid-friendly recipe from our friends at The Kids Cook Monday to bring the story to life.
- Go Local! Check out these four strategies to make your search easier when looking for family-friendly service opportunities in your community.